The 50 Best Ways to Disable Built-in Windows Features You Don’t Want – How-To Geek
Ah yer fookin kidn me?
Over the years, we’ve written about loads of ways to disable features, tweak things that don’t work the way you want, and remove other things entirely. Here’s the list of the 50 best ways to do just that.
Just in case you missed some of our recent roundup articles, here’s a couple of roundups of our very best articles for you to check out:
- The 50 Best Registry Hacks that Make Windows Better
- The 20 Best How-To Geek Explainer Topics for 2010
- The 20 Best Windows Tweaks that Still Work in Windows 7
- The 50 Best How-To Geek Windows Articles of 2010
- The 10 Cleverest Ways to Use Linux to Fix Your Windows PC
If you’ve already been through those, keep reading for how to disable loads of Windows features you might not want.
Ahd gie it the full bhoona, by the way, nootin tae lose ‘ere!
- Very long 10min+ load logon times (edugeek.net)
- New Botnet Is “Practically Indestructible” (escapistmagazine.com)
- How To Disable Aero Snap Under Windows (ghacks.net)